• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

USN SEAL Eddie Gallagher Not Guilty on 6 of 7 Charges

The plot thickens....

Gallagher Claims SEAL Platoon Agreed to Practice Medical Procedures on Dying Prisoner​

Retired Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, who was acquitted of murdering an Islamic State prisoner in a highly public and controversial war crimes trial, said in a new podcast that his entire platoon intended to kill the man and agreed to practice medical procedures on him until he died.

At one point in the podcast, Gallagher appears to say that the medical treatments the platoon provided led to the prisoner's death.

So the answer to war crimes charges is to accuse the rest of the platoon of war crimes. Got it. However, I would need corroboration from a couple other sources. Gallagher’s credibility was shot a long time ago.

So the answer to war crimes charges is to accuse the rest of the platoon of war crimes. Got it. However, I would need corroboration from a couple other sources. Gallagher’s credibility was shot a long time ago.
That is an...interesting way to respond to charges.

The plot thickens....

Gallagher Claims SEAL Platoon Agreed to Practice Medical Procedures on Dying Prisoner​

Retired Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, who was acquitted of murdering an Islamic State prisoner in a highly public and controversial war crimes trial, said in a new podcast that his entire platoon intended to kill the man and agreed to practice medical procedures on him until he died.

At one point in the podcast, Gallagher appears to say that the medical treatments the platoon provided led to the prisoner's death.

That's disturbing, to say the least...

As someone who has deployed, and who has since worked in a field where I've been exposed to my fair share of ugly situations (either involved in, or assisting with an investigation afterwards) - I feel like I can realistically and objectively say, there are things the general public won't ever be able to understand.

That being said, regardless of one's hatred for the enemy, there should be a code amongst warriors. Both to each other, and for those who play for the other side in whatever conflict it is.

That's disturbing, to say the least...

As someone who has deployed, and who has since worked in a field where I've been exposed to my fair share of ugly situations (either involved in, or assisting with an investigation afterwards) - I feel like I can realistically and objectively say, there are things the general public won't ever be able to understand.

That being said, regardless of one's hatred for the enemy, there should be a code amongst warriors. Both to each other, and for those who play for the other side in whatever conflict it is.
There is a code. Most soldiers abide by it. Some don't. When they don't, they need to be stepped on and hard. Not praised by Presidents.

🍻

There is a code. Most soldiers abide by it. Some don't. When they don't, they need to be stepped on and hard. Not praised by Presidents.

🍻
If I could like this 100 times, I would

Back