• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

URGENT: Lost Appointment Card with interview timing

KingofKeys

Inactive
Reaction score
I lost my wallet yesterday, along with the card that had my appointment (interview and medical) timing.  :facepalm:

I have my Interview this Monday Oct 15th (I forgot the time, but I know its in the morning).

The Toronto CFRC opens at 9:30AM, and I can only assume all interviews will be scheduled after this time and will take place inside the main Toronto RC Office (unlike the medical tests which can be scheduled as early as 8AM in an adjacent medical office). So I plan to stand there at the door before 9:30AM. Are these safe assumptions?

Someone please provide some reassurance  :-[

Yep, be there as soon as it opens and be honest with them. Good luck on the interview.

Cheers

My interview was 30 minutes before my local CFRC actually opened. If you really can't remember what time your interview is, be there as early as you can.

Timberwolf said:
My interview was 30 minutes before my local CFRC actually opened. If you really can't remember what time your interview is, be there as early as you can.

How did you get in? If you wait at the door will they come and ask you if you have an interview?
I was there last week (30 minutes before it opened) and the glass door was sealed shut.
Where are you from?

I guess I will go stand there at 8AM :/

I just received a phone call from a certain individual that they found my wallet!  ;D

Back