• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UCMJ and Q.R.and O‘s

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Maj.Sherwood could you post here,

"The U.S. Uniform Code of Military Justice",
it‘s history and present form so we may discuss it as non U.S. Force‘s.
As this will enliighten me and other‘s and correct the misconception‘s as I have assumed my self.

Could some one also post the relevent Volume of Q.R.and O.‘s concerning conduct and discipline so we can compare and discuss.

Sound fare?

We have Q.R.and O.‘s (Queen‘s Regulation‘s and Order‘s)which are made of 3 volume‘s and one concern‘s discipline and conduct.

Don‘t won‘t to cause another misunderstanding :salute:

The disciplinary QR&Os are here:
http://www.dnd.ca/admfincs/subjects/qr_o/vol2/intro_e.asp

The reason why asked for this subject is there is a soldier who is being charged for refusing to go on patrol.U.S.

But prior to his charge he reported to his Supiorier‘s that he‘s was burn‘t out.
But was still ordered to go on Patrol.

I for get the article under your code.
Have you heard of this latest prediciment that this has happenend under?

Case in Point,I won‘t mantion the man but when we did our work‘s up‘s for ovewr sea‘s he came forward and stated he was not up to it.And our Command excepted it.
And the same man was on my next tour as a Sgt.

On our side it has become a hot topic with the effect‘s of combat,peace keeping,etc.
At least every 8 month‘s I get mail asking do I need help because I served in Bosnia.

I had no prob‘s because my wife is made of gold and helped me !!!

Sorry Major Baker ;)

Sherwood I think if we met face to face we would agree and disagree,but still come out as fellow soldier‘s

Back