• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trouble getting in contact with my recruiter (48th)

• Thread starter Thread starter LB
  • Start date Start date

LB

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
I got back word that I passed the medical about a month and a half ago, and have been trying to get in contact with the recruiter down at the 48th Highlanders (Moss Park) since.  However, I've had no luck at all.
I spoke with someone who wasn't a recruiter and said he was on course or something to that effect, however he got back mid August apparently.  My original recruiter was Sgt. Duncan, but he was apparently promoted around the time that I did my PT/CFAT back in March, and I'm not entirely sure who the new recruiter is, since I've been in dealing with the medical thing with the folks up at 4900 Younge Street.

Could someone in the 48th possibly point me in the right direction?  I'd really like to get sworn in (if all goes well, of course) in time to at least have the option to do the fall BMQ for reservists.

Thanks a lot for your help.

The Regiment should be standing up this week,

I will get a contact name for you shortly via PM.

dileas

tess

Thanks a lot, I knew someone here'd be able to help.

Here's to hoping that I can start the real road to joining the 48th soon.

I am having the exact same problem but with the Queen's Own Rifles (Moss Park as well)

Back