• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Travel Details. Getting to Saint Jean.

maple360

Inactive
Reaction score
I just need to clear something up. I am reviewing my travel details for the 21st, and I just want to confirm something. I get to Montreal around 0910hrs, but the paper says "Report CRLRS via shuttle only NLT 1600hrs." So does that mean I have to wait around the airport from 0910 to 1600 where a shuttle will be available at 1600hrs? or does it mean that I will have to get a bus or taxi to st jean and report there for 1600hrs.

Feel free to slap me if its clear as day, because I just want to be sure. I have a problem where I over read stuff. Thanks.

NLT- No Later Than.

The way I interpreted those orders is that you take a shuttle from the airport and get to St. Jean before 1600. Simple.

Good Luck

maple360 said:
... I get to Montreal around 0910hrs, but the paper says "Report CRLRS via shuttle only NLT 1600hrs." 

I believe that means "No later than 1600 hrs".

maple360 said:
Feel free to slap me if its clear as day,

SLAP.

You will go by shuttle only. Thats what it says.

NLT means "No Later Than", so take the first shuttle after you arrive at the airport so that you report at CFLRS NLT 1600.

There will be someone who will meet you at the airport.  There are likely going to be several shuttles throughout the day that you could take but you will just take the first one that is available to you.  The uniformed person will meet you near the luggage.

northernboy_24 said:
There will be someone who will meet you at the airport.  There are likely going to be several shuttles throughout the day that you could take but you will just take the first one that is available to you.  The uniformed person will meet you near the luggage.

This is great news, I thought I would be waiting until 1600hrs. Slap away, but I got my info, thanks!

Back