• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Too little too late?

GreaterGood

Inactive
Reaction score
Would and Afghan born Canadian be an asset to our Military, given that the combat missions has technically ended. Born there came here as an infant. Family works in federal govt, all productive model citizens like most of us that came here. Just throwing it out there to get some genuine reactions from some members of our force. Thank you

No more so than any other Canadian.  I am sure that members of the CF have come from Rwandan, Somali, Japanese, Italian, German, French, and so many other heritages over the years, that thid should not be a concern.

Just wished i had known how badly i wanted to join the CF year before. Considering i dont "look" Afghani at all, i just felt i could have helped out alot hadi been enlisted and deployed when i was needed most...

Ive been watching alot of videos from our troops over there, and cant help to say that most of the things being translated from the Terps (look at that i even picked up on the lingo a lil bit) are very inaccurate.

Back