• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

the recruiting centers Hours of Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStorm

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello

Apparently my previous post didn't go through because its not showing up. My question was, are recruiting centers open on weekends and if so what are their usual open / close times? Normally I would go during the week but the closest one appears to be 30 min drive from me (Kitchener) and i also have work and school.

thanks in advance
Chris

You do realize, of course, that this is not the actual DND official website?  This is a military interest website. Call the 1-800 number for recruiting in the phone book.  They will give you the office ours of the nearest recruiting office.

Actually your previous posts did go through but nobody wanted to do your homework for you. Try the dnd.ca site and look under recruiting. I'm pretty sure their hours of operation will be posted there. I personally don't have that information burned into my brain because I don't need to go to recruiting centres until I either run out of ink or lose my cool cadpat army pen I picked up the last time I was there.

One of your posts was deleted by a Staff member because you posted the question without conducting a search. So, instead of conducting a search you simply post again. The information given to you above is valid, follow it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back