• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The M113A3 is going to Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he's just carrying on the whole theme of this thread.......

MOD NOTE
Lets keep this on topic, if that is salvagable.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
MOD NOTE
Lets keep this on topic, if that is salvagable.

I think we threw that track a while ago  ;D (sorry couldn't resist)

And with that...

From DND

"A total of 289 vehicles are being upgraded. The remaining M113s will be declared surplus..."

cplcaldwell said:
And with that...

From DND

"A total of 289 vehicles are being upgraded. The remaining M113s will be declared surplus..."
There you go.  From THE source.  Can we move on now?

So it was more than 3?

Seems to be the case.

Have they been able to scrape off all of that white paint?

dileas

tess

"A total of 289 vehicles are being upgraded. The remaining M113s will be declared surplus...

Thats not what I asked, mon ami. I asked how many have been completed, indeed, considering the date time frame of the blurb quoted, I think that is an all to valid question.

If DND wanted to advertise that, don't you think they would have put it on their site? hint hint

I don't want to be saucy, perhaps you know this perhaps not, but this text is a hyper link to the article, click on it....

In the article you will find in it another quote...

"Delivery of the upgraded M113s started in 2001, and will continue in stages. Final delivery will be complete by 2006.."

...so even by DND standards, I'd have to say, since this is Nov 2006, "Oh, about 140-some-odd..."

Again, I don't want to be saucy, perhaps you know how the hyperlink works perhaps not...

...and I'm tired of chasing my tail so.......*turns key*

...but of course if you have something RELEVENT to add, just PM a Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back