• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tfc tech

Neilj

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi

I am currently waiting to hear back from the senior occupation officer about my requested "transfer" from the RAF to the RCAF as a traffic technician.
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me how they decide what rank they will give me if I'm accepted ( I am a Cpl in the RAF ).

Neilj said:
I am currently waiting to hear back from the senior occupation officer about my requested "transfer" from the RAF to the RCAF as a traffic technician.
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me how they decide what rank they will give me if I'm accepted ( I am a Cpl in the RAF ).

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I highly doubt that you will be successful in obtaining a transfer from the RAF to the CAF as a Traffic Tech, unless you already hold Canadian Citizenship, in which case you would be subject to the same application process as any other Canadian Citizen.

The hiring of non-Canadian Citizens by the CAF is highly restrictive (ie; very rarely happens), will require Ministerial support and approval from several Canadian Government Departments (National Defence, Immigration Canada, Employment and Social Development Canada to name a few) and usually not an option for any NCM Occupations, as these jobs can be readily filled by our Recruiting system.

Back