• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Enrollment

PewEnthusiast

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently on the Competition stage of my process. To get straight to the point In the time I have been training to get ready for the military and going through the process I have discovered that I may require TRT. (This was not an issue at the time of application) Would this result in the closure of my application and halt my entry into the CAF?

Thank you
Pew

Last edited:
Hello,

I am currently on the Competition stage of my process. To get straight to the point In the time I have been training to get ready for the military and going through the process I have discovered that I may require TRT. (This was not an issue at the time of application) Would this result in the closure of my application and halt my entry into the CAF?

Thank you
Pew
I just wanted to add this is not for transition into another sex but a real issue that I discovered due to drop in strength and recovery.

Not inherently.

Your best bet would be to call your local CFRC.

Its possible they may ask for more information, but the treatment of a condition it in and of itself is not always grounds for dismissal. It may slow your application, however no one here can say for sure the result.

It depends a lot on the condition, and the type of risk, follow up, etc you require.

Best of luck.

Informing the medical pers at the CFRC is not optional. You are required to inform them of any changes to your medical status after completing the enrolment medical. This is a change in your medical status. Contact them as soon as possible.

Back