• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sworn In - Reg Force

• Thread starter Thread starter Greeny
  • Start date Start date
G

Greeny

woohoo im sworn in, i go to st jean the 7. anybody here doing the same?

I was sworn in today.

They told me i‘d be doing BMQ in Lethbridge in July and SQ in Waneright in August.

In the meantime i‘ll be parading with the Highlanders on Wednesdays.

The process was pretty quick for me compared to some of you guys. I submitted my forms on the 21st of Jan. wrote tests/interview/med from Jan 28 - Feb 3, Fitness test on Feb 18, had to send medical forms to borden about surgery on my arm at beginning of March, sworn in April 5. Total time 10 weeks 4 days. :D

Hey everybody.

Wow, did my swearing-in ceremony today.  I was actually quite nervous, which is not something I usually experience, but it was pretty straight forward.  Paper work, a little ceremony, and a lot of stuff I wasn't sure about was all made clear.  I was given a very informative batch of papers about St. Jean, as well, which I really appreciated.

Now it's just waiting for the 27th.

Scotian said:
Hey everybody.

Wow, did my swearing-in ceremony today.  I was actually quite nervous, which is not something I usually experience, but it was pretty straight forward.  Paper work, a little ceremony, and a lot of stuff I wasn't sure about was all made clear.  I was given a very informative batch of papers about St. Jean, as well, which I really appreciated.

Congrats on the swearing in.  :pushup:

Scotian said:
Hey everybody.

Where you swearing in? I mean which CFRC?

Halifax!  And I went infantry, officer.  The whole proceedings have been dragged out pretty much over a year (some of that was my fault) but I have no regrets whatsoever about the wait.

The only thing starting to get to me is the idea of leaving home.  I was in Newfoundland for two years once, but somehow this seems like I'm going a lot further. 

Welcome  :cdnsalute:

Your new life is about to begin.

You made the right decision.

Not everyone is able to wear the uniform of their country.

Best of luck

Mine is next Wednesday and I am pretty nervous.

I can't wait.

I am Log Officer, I guess I will be seeing you at St. Jean!

Just got the call today, I'll be swearing in next wednesday as well, in Kitchener.  Aug. 27th is gonna be here before we know it.

I'm going Infantry Officer.

See you guys in St. Jean.

Back