• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer BMQ PT gear

D

drebk

hey, Im readn that i need to have my own PT gear, does that mean that there's a 'uniform' type of pt gear im sposed to buy myself, or is it anything goes?

Anything goes pretty much, just dont get some shirts with massive logos all over them and stuff, you know keep it basic.

thanks, i know these are pretty newbie questions, but the office isn't open on weekends ;-)

Basically just soccer shorts (or any light shorts really), sneakers and a t-shirt.

I hate PT. hehe

If you're really lucky, you might get the issue PT gear. It's the most comfortable clothing you will ever wear. ;)

Hey! I actually llike the PT shirts..

But  not the shorts. I hate those.  :fifty:

The shirts would be better, better for me at least, if they were a bit bigger. I'm not exactly a fatty, but my build isnt exactly small either. And I agree about the shorts.

I just buy a bunch of extra OD combat Ts and wear them. :)

What I normally do:

Wear T-Shirt & boxers during the day. Sleep in them. Wakeup, do PT in them, shower and then change everything so i'm 100% clean all at once.

But I have a PLFus shirt that i'm using for PT now, just for the LCF. :D

My OD T-shirts fit fine, its the issue PT shirt that I dont like, which sucks when everyone on course has to wear the same shirt. And it sounds like I do pretty much the same thing for sleeping and changing shirts etc.

Back