• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Streamline open trades info? diff info per recruiting office?

darwin

Inactive
Reaction score
good evening,

Is there a way to get a difinitive answer regarding when certain trades are open?

also, is info consistent across these offices? The Toronto recruiter said that MPO trade is open, while the reserve recruiting said the MPO trade (yes, for reg forces) is closed...

Quick explanation, I want to apply as a reserve to a military police unit to learn more about the trade so I can further consider applying to become a MPO. The goal was to also request a deployment to get experience.

any ideas, should I just call weekly and annoy the crap out of the Toronto recruiting office?

The CFRC will be able to tell you want Reg F trades are open and the Res units will be able to tell you what reserve trades they can hire.  Not the other way around. Keep in mind that Reg F and Res F recruiters have different agendas which are self explanatory.

I know my recruiting centre did up a whiteboard of positions with the associated number of opening and if it is closed or open still.

I would head into the recruiting centre and just actually talk to someone.  I find email and phone calls are great but when you talk to someone in person it is easier to just ask the question and clarify for them rather than 5 or 6 emails later finally getting the answer you wanted.

best of luck

Back