• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

someone recommend me what to do...I am frustrated and angry

• Thread starter Thread starter adaccache
  • Start date Start date
A

adaccache

I sent my papers like 2 weeks ago and no call yet   :P

I am so pumped up about joining and nothing! I know, I know it takes a lot longer, especially since I need a security clearance, but damn every day that passes I seem to get more and more anxious   :crybaby: :crybaby:

:warstory: just wanted to post   :-*

Good gosh man! Two weeks and you are frustrated??

Pull up a comfy chair and take a seat. I would tell you it is going to be a bumpy exciting ride...but its not.   :boring:

;)

Yeah I fought a war with the local squirell population to pass the time.

Bastards kept getting into the shed and throwing down walnuts at the dog.

They are just lucky that the BB gun I have sucks.

haha ghost..

I know I know I am being impatient, but y'all know how it is when you're excited for something   :salute:

just gives me more time to get in better shape I guess, lord knows I need it   :-\

lol, 2 weeks and you are frustrated? Try waiting 2 years... Thats how long I've been waiting, and sadly, still currently waiting. Although obviously it is mostly because of the background check. Try calling the recruiting centre once in a while to check up on the process, but I say 2 weeks is a little early to do that. Just don't lose hope, and good luck...

Try waiting 2 years... Thats how long I've been waiting
Quite the long haul StormTrooper. Did you visit a bunch of different countries? Or were you born outside of Canada?

I was born in a 'scheduled' country, and lived in Canada for less than 10 years (7 years)...  :(

I was born in a 'scheduled' country, and lived in Canada for less than 10 years (7 years)...
How long do you think it will take? Do they expect you to live here for 10 years before they will clear you?
Long time to wait.

I think you need a comfy chair too. Maybe get a lazy boy with massage rollers...ahhh! I love those. ;)

Good to see you're choosing the QOR, the wait will pay off once you're finally in :)

I passed the CFAT and I was sopposed to do the PT on the same day. But just after the CFAT, one of the staff there called me into a room, and told me that they have to run a background check on me, and that it would take anywhere from 1 to 3 years. Then he asked me if I wanted to proceed, I obviously said yes... And here I am now - waiting..  :( I do hope that QOR will be worth the wait though.

So if you get picked for basic training do you have to stay in the country until BMQ starts or can ya go and party in the US?

2 weeks and you're upset? Come on..

I've been waiting 5 1/2 months now, and have another 1 month wait before my 2nd meeting with my Recruiter. After that, I expect another 1-2 months for course loading.

My friend had to wait 14 months (AVN mind you) but still.

Someone else on these very forums had to wait 3 years.

Ridiculous .. yes. But 2 weeks is a blink of the eye in comparison.

it's more of a

kid: 'are we there yet'
dad: no
kid: 'are we there yet'

you know when you get there the car's gonna stop and you gonna notice, but it's the impatience of it

I wasen't born in Canada either, hence why I know it will take even longer :crybaby:

and to tell you the truth I am not upset or anything, I am more excited, I havent even got called in for any testing yet either  :-\

If thats all it takes to frustrate you......when you are in the CF.........DO NOT EVER TRY TO REMUSTER !!!  I waited almost 2 years to get on course for my OT.

hehehe just two weeks? I waited a total of 6 months before I received my phone call..I left the reg to join the reserves, so now I get to wait probably around another 6 months. I'd advice you to utalize this time efficently yes its a long wait but use this to train yourself for whats to come, BMQ isnt as bad as people make it out to be as long as you prepare for it.

Hi aesop081  and StormTrooper,

If you do not mind....  did u spent all past 10 years in Canada or you were born in some other country....

I am waiting for over six months now....  2 year wait is too much....  :crybaby:

Bobby

Bobby147 said:
Hi aesop081   and StormTrooper,

If you do not mind....   did u spent all past 10 years in Canada or you were born in some other country....

I am waiting for over six months now....   2 year wait is too much....    :crybaby:

Bobby

I was born in germany

Back