• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shower

Xavierr99

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I wanted to know if in the canadian reserve you take group shower or individual shower? I’m about to do my 1 month training in Montreal and was wondering if people were gonna see me taking my shower, i’m just not the most confortable person with my body.. thank you

Hey I wanted to know if in the canadian reserve you take group shower or individual shower? I’m about to do my 1 month training in Montreal and was wondering if people were gonna see me taking my shower, i’m just not the most confortable person with my body.. thank you
Depends on what facilities are available. To be honest, when it came time for a shower, everyone was pretty much either too tired or too pressed for time to care what everyone else was doing.

Ah embrace it
Man no one really judges there. It’ll be the last
Thing on your mind … but No one will body shame. Like buddy said, time is very pressed

Back