• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Faster here too, except for the replying part.  It sped up immediately after I posted here.

Kind of like when your car is making a noise and you take it to a mechanic and it doesn't make the noise anymore.  :-[

PMedMoe said:
Faster here too, except for the replying part.  It sped up immediately after I posted here.

Kind of like when your car is making a noise and you take it to a mechanic and it doesn't make the noise anymore.  :-[

Haha  ;D  Just to make a liar out of you, right?

Blocked another IP, hopefully it improves the speed.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Blocked another IP, hopefully it improves the speed.

Something worked; it's moving along nicely now - on both OS/Browser combos.

Do we have a dropped connection again?

I cannot even get on with my MS/Chrome box. Access is slow with the Linux/Firefox machine but good once I', in Forums.

Its been a bastard here, but for some reason, on and off.

OWDU

Have we dropped a connection again (at around 1400 Hrs Eastern)?

I can post from Navy.ca but not from Army.ca or Milnet.ca - the rest of the net is fine.

It is a classic dropped connection problem for me, here in Texas: I can login and post to Army.ca from my Linux/Firefox box but I cannot get in at all on the Windows/Chrome machine. I can, however, get into Navy.ca on the Windows box.

Okay, I've tried two different computers and I'm pretty sure the problem isn't on my end.  Is anyone else experiencing pages that hang for 5-15 seconds?  Main page loads okay, but forum listings and threads are hanging while loading up.

If it helps any, all the HTML above (but not including) the "News: All users must adhere to the Milnet.ca Conduct Guidelines." code displays right away, but everything else is delayed.

Edit:  Didn't notice that the text in the News: line was randomly selected.  It's the same line that the Search window is located on.

Back