• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Tried logging in at 0430 local and all I got was the gateway time out message....

Mike:

Couldn't even get on at 0615hrs and is very slow loading at this time.

tango22a

There was a connection down for about 30 mins this morning... everything else should be "normal" now though. (Note: normal may be slow :)).

It was super slow at some points last night into this morning for me on the Rock.

Beav

From Australia today, the absolute worst!

Timed out mostly, and here at home very VERY slow.

OWDU

Reaaaally slow at 0615. Timed out display for every thread I attempt to read, then a connection the next time I try it.

0645Hrs (Eastern): Cannot connect at all on Windows/Chrome; connection is slow on Linux/Firefox but once on pages open quickly.

The local radio says there are, comme de habitude, power outages waaaaaaay out there in rural Ontario, where Mike Bobbitt lives.

Nope, the power is on here, but one connection was down. I've reconnected it, so we're back to full speed. :)

Mike:
Couldn't even get on after 2200hrs last night. Tried several times but all I got was Reset Message. Seems to be fine today.

tango22a

E.R. Campbell said:
0645Hrs (Eastern): Cannot connect at all on Windows/Chrome; connection is slow on Linux/Firefox but once on pages open quickly.

The local radio says there are, comme de habitude, power outages waaaaaaay out there in rural Ontario, where Mike Bobbitt lives.

Nope, the power is on here, but one connection was down. I've reconnected it, so we're back to full speed.

Mike, we country bumpkins have to learn not to keep the cows in the kitchen during the winter, or else they blunder around pulling plugs and licking the dishes and, well you know.

Thanks OS, I'll keep that in mind for the next time! Was nice having fresh milk in my coffee though! ;)

Have we dropped one connection again?

Army.ca is as quick to load and navigate through as normal on my Linux/Firefox box but very slooooow on the Windows/Chrome box. The rest of the Internet is normal on both.

Both connections are up and running fine. (Now, anyway...)

Something is sucking the life out of the Net this morning............I feel I have time to drive to the Beer Store and back before this post will be loaded onto the site........Perhaps an idea.    ;D

very slow here, too, this morning.  seems to take forever......beer store, eh?  that sounds like a plan worth persuing however I do have some nice home-made brew here which I could sample while waiting for the next topic to load........ ;D

Back