• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sending out the wrong message

el_wiersema

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mcd4FuHO-0

This was sent to me by a civilian friend. To which he explained to me, that this video shows "Just how stupid you army guys are"
I don't know what unit those guys are from, nor do i know them. But i don't think they're showing how professional us artymen are.

So tell me, does this video send out the wrong message to civilians, or is it just us.

And these would be the first young guys/gals to act silly? Hey, wanna gross out the old guys.....lets skip and prance!!!  :)

non-medicincal-sandwich said:
This was sent to me by a civilian friend. To which he explained to me, that this video shows "Just how stupid you army guys are"

Tell you friend to lighten up, not everyone gets to be in serious-minded, drill-focussed, anal-retentive, rock-painting regiments.

punch your friend in the throat, he's an idiot. Young guys having a laugh.  ::)

Tell you friend to lighten up, not everyone gets to be in serious-minded, drill-focussed, anal-retentive, rock-painting regiments

+ 1

Your friend has never goofed around before?  He's never had a few minutes at work where he can relax, and just hang out with his co-workers??  Paracowboy, ditto'.  Punch em' right in the throat.     :salute:

and 48th Highanders of Canada  - R031's ?  ;D

paracowboy said:
punch your friend in the throat, he's an idiot. Young guys having a laugh.  ::)

Better yet throat punch yourself for starting this stupid thread.

You should see us dance to "Singing in the Rain".... Anyone remember Clockwork Orange? These wee gunners are just gettin' ready for a night on the town with their Droogs.

If this reference is too obscure for you, rent the movie. Enjoy!  It's like one long Paracowboy thoat-punch  ;D

Back