• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Seeking help from Infantry Officers!

JFM

Inactive
Reaction score
I am a 16 y/o high school student interested in joining the Canadian forces as an infantry officer in my future. I have a careers class in my school that requires me to explore a career, and that is why I'm posting. I'm seeking the help of an infantry officer who would be willing to trade emails with me (or PM if you're uncomfortable with giving me your email) so that I could ask you a series of questions about the job in a sort of interview.  Rest assured, I won't ask any complicated or insensitive questions. Comment or message me if you're interested in helping me out.

Thanks in advance!

JFM said:
I am a 16 y/o high school student interested in joining the Canadian forces as an infantry officer in my future. I have a careers class in my school that requires me to explore a career, and that is why I'm posting. I'm seeking the help of an infantry officer who would be willing to trade emails with me (or PM if you're uncomfortable with giving me your email) so that I could ask you a series of questions about the job in a sort of interview.  Rest assured, I won't ask any complicated or insensitive questions. Comment or message me if you're interested in helping me out.

Thanks in advance!

I will help you out, send me a PM

RoyalDrew said:
I will help you out, send me a PM

Alright thanks man. Expect a PM from me sometime this weekend (need to prepare some questions).

Don't feel rushed once you get the questions. You can take all the time you want.

daftandbarmy said:
Not really. I was going to share your service record with him.  ;D

Understandable.

That would make the Pope (either one) weep. :blotto:

Back