• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rotp > Tour > Rotp

Rad

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm at a civie u in ROTP right now, and I came here from a reserve unit.  Just after I left the reserves, I found out that they were having trouble getting volunteers for tours overseas.  I was wondering, you may think it's a bad idea but think theoretically, what are the chances of an ROTP student transfering back into the reserves to do a tour and getting the ROTP spot when he comes back a year or two later?

R.

Rad said:
I'm at a civie u in ROTP right now, and I came here from a reserve unit.  Just after I left the reserves, I found out that they were having trouble getting volunteers for tours overseas.  I was wondering, you may think it's a bad idea but think theoretically, what are the chances of an ROTP student transfering back into the reserves to do a tour and getting the ROTP spot when he comes back a year or two later?

R.

Sure it is called releasing and then reapplying.  Bad idea.

Easy there.

Four years and you will more than likely be there.

Rad said:
, I found out that they were having trouble getting volunteers for tours overseas.

Dis-regarding that silly idea, anybody have knowledge of the above statement?

From what I understood there were plenty of people stepping up to go, or is it just specific areas? 

potato

Back