• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruit

12rezaiab

Inactive
Reaction score
I handed the online application and my docs in October 2012 and still haven't heard from them :(, i know it takes time so i will wait patiently for an answer :P hopefully soon  :D i know i would make a great soldier . thanks for your time ladies and gents

Regards.

CF recuiting site - contact us - enquire  about your online application
http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Canadian Forces Virtual Recruiting Centre
1164 Devonshire Avenue, Suite 400
North Bay, ON
P1B 6X7

1-866-966-8718
1-705-476-1179

You could also contact your local CFRC as they may have your file.

12rezaiab said:
I handed the online application and my docs in October 2012 and still haven't heard from them :(, i know it takes time so i will wait patiently for an answer :P hopefully soon  :D i know i would make a great soldier . thanks for your time ladies and gents

Regards.

Better use of the written English language and less use of epicons, please.

Contact them, don't wait.  It will show the recruiters that you have drive and initiative which are all traits any job will be looking for.

12rezaiab said:

Regards.

When I initially applied in October 2011, I didn't get first contact until April 2012, so it's not unheard of to go that length of time without an update.  Patience is very important during the process, but you can definitely call periodically to see how things are progressing.

Back