• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

qualifications for camp

MCpl ???????

Inactive
Reaction score
i am in search for information on qualifications for cli camps mainly adventure, any help would be greatly appreciated

All CLI courses require you have Silver Star.  At least in Blackdown you require a CL course.

For specialty courses (P&D, Band, Marksman) you require the lower level of that camp.

i meant that if you go to cli adventure wouldnt you need atleast a silver fitness

also you do not need to have your silver star i have somebody in my corp who was only red star qualified and he went to drill and ceremonial

Thats what the camp pre-requisites stated on the cadet website.

Army Cadet Leader Instructor - Adventure
Aim: To teach the knowledge and practice skills required of an instructor and to provide some practice necessary to develop leadership abilities. In addition the cadet will receive instruction in canoeing, rock-climbing, rappelling, mountain biking and hiking.

Prerequisites:
- Silver Star
- Preferred age - 14 to 15
- Army Cadet Leader
Duration: 6 weeks
Qualification Received:
-Qualified as an Army Cadet Instructor with a specialty in Adventure Training
-Completed summer training course prerequisite for Advanced Training and promotion to CWO
-Completed summer training course prerequisite for Advanced Training
-Completed summer training course prerequisite for employment as a Staff Cadet Instructor
-Standard attained in Army Cadet Fitness Test

I got this off one of the reginoal sites, I be;ieve it was Pacific..

The Prereq's should be the same though..

Back