• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prince Andrew's Military Roles (Updated To Show His "Stripped" Status)

GR66

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
No, because I couldn't give less of a shit why someone I don't know form Adam's arsehole had marital problems 30 years ago. again, haven't you had some shitty friends in the past?
If you haven't had any shitty friends in the past then maybe you're the....oh wait...damn!

Halifax Tar

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
If you haven't had any shitty friends in the past then maybe you're the....oh wait...damn!

Maybe its just me, but if people turn out to be that kind of shitty I don't keep them around as friends or otherwise.

Blackadder1916

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
. . . if he's found guilty . . .

Just a remainder. The Duke of York is not facing a criminal charge in the publicized legal proceedings against him; statutes of limitation (in the United States) have made him safe from that possibility. It is a civil case, i.e. he's being sued. There will be no verdict of guilty or not guilty, just a decision of the jury finding in favor of either the plaintiff or the defendant, determining liability and the amount of money damages. There'll be no hanging, drawing or quartering except metaphorically in the media, on sites such as this and socially if family, friends and acquaintances have any measure of decency.