• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posting Québec province

twizted

Inactive
Reaction score
I have 3 choices of posting I'm from Montreal, where would you choose from your experience, Valcartier, Montreal, st-jean, Bagotville, let me know your choice and why.

I going to be a lt.

twizted said:
I have 3 choices of posting I'm from Montreal, where would you choose from your experience, Valcartier, Montreal, st-jean, Bagotville, let me know your choice and why.

I going to be a lt.

Valcartier, if you want to belong to an operational unit and lots of training in the field no mater the trade.

St. Jean is nice but it is a recruit training base, hence lots of eyes and you must always not mater the conditions look 100% A1

Montreal, good posting id you want a quiet career, and it is also near downtown Montréal.

Bagotville, Air Force and a little out of the way, but a nice environment if you are into the outdoors. Not quite Valcartier as far as an Army operation feel but still operational.

st-jean and montreal is the samething, you start your job at st-jean and after you go on the tour at montreal.

Back