• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Personnel Screening Consent and Authorization Form

soju

Inactive
Reaction score
I got a call today that I need to resubmit the personnel screening consent and authorization form  (information about my residential history  and so forth) because it has been over a year and is considered invalid. Is this normal?  I didn't even knew about this until today. I applied to the force last June and submitting the personnel screening consent and authorization form was the first thing I had to do. I have completed my physical, medical, aptitude, personality, and interview.

I emailed to the CFRC Pacific about my application status in June and I was informed that  I was on the demerit list and won't be hearing from them until the selection process occurs in July 23 and August 25, but never was it mentioned about the expiration of my personnel screen consent and authorization form. How come I was not informed about this much earlier until after 2 months?  And do I also have to resubmit a 6 month photo of myself along with the form? 

It expires yearly and has to be updated. Had to do it myself.

It's up to the applicant to keep informed about what's necessary to be completed. The recruiters can't personally look at everyone's files. That they called you is good enough notice that you need to fill it out again, I'd say.

...Also, "demerit list"? That's not the list that you want to be on.

Thanks for the quick response,

I meant merit list, not demerit. Sorry.

Back