• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Passed!

Seil said:
I just passed all my testing today.   ;D I got a free lunch and $3 for bus. Anyways to the important part. During my medical they wanted me to do a urin test. But because I didn't feel like going to the washroom the medical officer told me to screw it and that he'll put me down for enrollment (i'm not supposed to tell you guys   ;)). I was wondering if that would have any effect on me because the urin testing seems like the most important part. XD

Why why why? Why would you post about how you passed by not doing something?

Seil said:
I was wondering if that would have any effect on me because the urin testing seems like the most important part. XD

Sigh...  I would imagine that when the doctors look over your file in Borden and don't see a urine result, it would most likely slow down your file until such time that they have a completed test.  On a side note, you were asked by the medical officer who did your medical not to tell anyone about that problem, and you're posting it on the internet a few HOURS later?  Hmmm...  :eek:

T

Edited to fix grammar

You've got a lot to learn.  Heck, i have a lot to learn! but man....

PV

I forgot to sign a line on my medical, but was told don't worry they don't need it. couple weeks later i get a call saying they need me to drive to Toronto to sign my med before they can do anything with my file.

Way to brag about something not worth bragging about.

Seil said:
I just passed all my testing today.   ;D I got a free lunch and $3 for bus. Anyways to the important part. During my medical they wanted me to do a urin test. But because I didn't feel like going to the washroom the medical officer told me to screw it and that he'll put me down for enrollment (i'm not supposed to tell you guys   ;)). I was wondering if that would have any effect on me because the urin testing seems like the most important part. XD

Is there something that might have been of concern in the urine test??  Forgive me, but I just fail to see how someone can get so excited about "screwin the system" persay, let alone publishing it in a public forum.  I don't know what's worse, you posting this apparent confidential information in a public forum or the medical officer for not doing his job properly.  Regardless, just so you know, as a CF member, you will be required to obtain security clearances and maintain confidentiality and not disclose "CONFIDENTIAL" information as a requirment.....

Back