• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NO BRAKES !

I watched Benny Benoit's Centurion do that on Reforger. Same drill, no brakes ;D

Right around the 3:23 - 3:24 mark is a spot where alot of people might wish they'd of purchased the "optional equipment" when it was offered.  ;D

Odd though, they don't show how the thing actually stops...hmmmm.

Yes please... I would love this. Which is odd, I'm not a fan of roller-coasters but love the looks of this.

I just hope they have a way of keeping the deer off the range. It looks like you get quite close to the ground in some spots.

Looks like a blast, but I'd probably shit skittles going under that first foot bridge.

Wow!

There's something similar at Blue Mountain in Collingwood. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOYlIefzRw )  We did it last summer, and it's definitely worth the ticket price!  (Of course, it has seatbelts, a brake, not nearly as fast, more support than just a single metal beam that one teeters recklessly on...never mind, it's not similar ;D)

If I remember right there was one in Vancouver, either on Grouse or Cypress bowl, but it didn't rock like that one.

Humm, I'll be in Austria May/June of this year...

Back