• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

new here and just decided to say hi..

M

mista_mo

Let's see, I live in Pembroke Ontario, i'm a student at Fellowes High school. My father was in the RCHA for 27 years, and made it to the rank of Warrant oficer before he retired 2 years ago. My brother is also in the military, and has been in for about..6 years I think, and is currentlly a Corporal (last time I checked anyway) I'm into horror movies (specifically the dead trilogy), and am thinking of a carreer in the army. Right now i'm jobless, and summer is really boring to say the least, but i'm going to winnepeg in August to see my sister. Music whys I listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, and various other groups. So thats a little about me..

Well gee....hi there.  My dad wasn't in the military for 27 years but I do like the Chilli peppers....SOAD are just armenians with no musical talent. And I too enjoy horror movies.

So do you have any specific interest in the military?

well hello, i'm sure if you have any questions they can be answered on here.

or at least pointed in the correct direction.

There are 3262 of us here to answer any questions.

A fair warning: watch what you say around some.  ;D

Other than that,
Welcome!

Lex

What did you think fo the Dawn of the Dead remake? I actually thought it was pretty damn good. As good as the original in my opinion, although the original is a real classic.

Hello and welcome mista_mo if you follow the guidelines below and make use of your search function then I think you will really enjoy your stay with us. AGain welcome to army.ca :)

http://army.ca/forums/threads/3673.0.html

Welcome to the Madhouse mate.

Cheers and beers,

Wes

absent_element - How long was your father in the military for? And what is your favourite RHCP song/album? And thats the problem, I really have no idea what to do if I join the military..My dad told me to get a trade, something mechanical maybe, as he doesn't weant me to end up like him (broken disk in his spine and half deaf). I asked around and many people recommended that I goto university and get a degree and go in as an officer. I've thought about the Air force, but Apparentlly, (i'm still not up to date on my guidelines) you need good math and physics..which are the two of my weakest school subjects. I'll have to search for those guidelines later today..but I have also been thinking about joining the infantry..most everyone in my family has been in the artillery (dad, brother, step dad) my uncle in the navy for 22 years or so, and my grandad was in the infantry during WWI. I'm leaning toward infantry, but will have to recheck some things before my descison is finale..I have 2 years to go before I graduate high school, so thats plenty of time.

nbk- I loved the dawn remake, altho I think of it more as a re-invisioning of George Romeros 1978 classic. I feel it's equal to the 1978 version. But Day is still my favourite all time movie.

Ex-Dragoon- Yea, I should probiblly use the search thing too..I usually forget too and then post a subject which has been posted many a time. I found out about that after I posted about the differences between a C7 and an M-16A2..

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Wesley H. Allen said:
Welcome to the Madhouse mate.

Cheers and beers,

Wes
HAHA!  ;D
Nice way of describing this place... "Madhouse.."
That made me laugh... Haha...  ;D

Back