• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need a little direction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiGoPsStewie

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Int Ops are in higher demand for the reserves at the moment? I applied for Int Op. and Sigops. but have only heard back from the sigops squadron so far. I am in edmonton by the way.

For the Reserves, that will depend on the requirements of the specific unit you are trying to join.  It doesn't matter how many Int Ops are needed in Halifax if you're in Edmonton.  Have you tried visiting the unit and asking their recruiter how many they are looking for?

I cannot seem to get ahold of anyone when I call the 6 Int. Company. I might have to just go down and visit them. They should have a list of who they need for 2009...

SiGoPsStewie said:
I cannot seem to get ahold of anyone when I call the 6 Int. Company. I might have to just go down and visit them. They should have a list of who they need for 2009...

You just gave the optimal response to your own question.

Milnet.ca Staff

SiGoPs:  I suggest you take a break from posting, read stuff already posted here, think about it, then come back with unanswered questions.  You're all over the place right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back