• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCI OP Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lounorte

Inactive
Reaction score
I have some questions about an NCI-op.

Is their job on computers all day?
Are their tasks dull and repetitive?
What do all their tasks include?
In reality I basically want to know is this job going to be entertaining or 4 long years on a computer?

You have looked at the video on the Recruiting website, right?  That gives you a pretty good idea.

From the bit that i have experienced so far you are not looking into a computer screen 24/7.  Some of the tasks Ive done have been repetitive but not others. Personally I love it so far.

First off there is quite a difference between Reserve and Regular Force NCIOPs, its very much apple and oranges. I would suggest you look at the video as Occam suggested. Next there are lots of questions on this site regarding various naval operator trades and the routines while at sea and alongside.
Is their job on computers all day?
Your job will be whatever the ship mandates it to be for that day.

Are their tasks dull and repetitive?
Your job is what you make of it. You will have bad days, you will have downright crappy days that will make you wonder what you are doing in the CF. You will also have those days when you will realize why your here and have you see its all worth it.

What do all their tasks include?
See the numerous posts or best yet make an appointment at Recruiting to see the video.

In reality I basically want to know is this job going to be entertaining or 4 long years on a computer?
See answer to your second question.

Locked. Usual Caveats.
Milnet. Ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back