• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Movie Quotes....

Pearson

Inactive
Reaction score
Mods... searched but not seen...

Every one has a favourite movie quote...
Put your quote here...others name the movie and put in new quote...

1. "That was just pillow talk baby"

2. "That's some powerful dog doo"

Clint Eastwood in Magnum Force

"There's nothing wrong with shootin' people as long the right people get shot."

and

"A man's gotta know his limitations."

Cheers, mdh  8)

x-grunt.... right church..wrong pew

Army of Darkness, Evil Dead 3"

"In the name of her majesty and the Continental Congress, come here and feed me this belt, boy."

Anybody know where that is from? Who said it?

"What is your major malfunction numbnuts!"

-Full Metal Jacket

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. "
Usual suspects

Caesar....... ya stumped me. hope another picks it up...
Still waiting for response to my initial quote #2

Caesar said:
"In the name of her majesty and the Continental Congress, come here and feed me this belt, boy."

Doc Strangelove?

"if you want a guarantee, get a toaster" --Clint Eastwood (The Rookie)

"Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking of quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying of that's keeping you from the finals?
Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.
Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. Well good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever." --Dodgeball (strictly speaking it's an exchange: so sue me).

"Get busy living, or get busy dying" -shawshank redemption

"Pte Pyle you climb obstacles like old people f&*#"- Full metal jacket

{Drill Sgt} "Do you suck dicks?"
{Cadet} "Sir no Sir"
{Sgt} "BULLSHIT! I'll bet you could suck a golfball through a gardenhose"

{Sgt} "Did your parents have any children that lived?!"
{Pyle} "Sir yes Sir!"
{Sgt} "I'll be they regret that! Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and became a brown stain on the mattress! I think you been cheated!"

{Sgt} "Do we love our beloved corps ladies?!"
{Cadets} "Sperify Do or Die, GUNG HO GUNG HO GUNG HO"
{Sgt} "What makes the grass grow?!"
{Cadets} "BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD"
{Sgt} "What do we do for a living ladies?!"
{Cadets} "Kill Kill Kill!"
{Sgt} "Bullshit I Can't hear you!"
{Cadets} "KIll KIll KIll!"
{Sgt} "BULLSHIT I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"
{Cadets} "KILL KILL KILL!!!"
___________________________________---
Full Metal Jacket

:cdn:

Caesar said:

Pretty sure that's Gen Jack Ripper, in Doctor Strangelove.

(I love that flick. We could get a whole thread of quotes from that movie alone. My wife just doesn't get it at all.)

Here's another:
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!

Zombie said:
Everything Jack Nicholson says in The Shining... >:D

I can do a pretty good impression of the kid's "redrum, redrum": drives the girlfriend nuts!!!  >:D

How about Samuel L. Jackson in Jackie Brown:

"AK 47 - when you absolutely, positively have to kill last mother-f *** er in the room - accept no substitutes."
>:D

Cheers, mdh

x-grunt and beadwindow - you are correct! That was Gen Ripper.

another gem from the good General:

"Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?"
"No, I don't think I do, sir, no."
"He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

& another from Dr. Stranglove...

[Strangelove's plan for post-nuclear war survival involves living underground with a 10:1 female-to-male ratio]
General "Buck" Turgidson: Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?

Dr. Strangelove(ina heavy German accent): Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

Ambassador de Sadesky: I must confess, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor.

ok..here's a non-Strangelove quote...

"I drive, you navigate, just don't hassle with it."

Who? What movie?

Slim2 said:
{Cadets} "Sperify Do or Die, GUNG HO GUNG HO GUNG HO"

I don't mean to nitpick but its Semper Fi, as in Semper Fidelis, the Marine corp motto (sperify makes no sense to me :P).

I_am_John_Galt said:
I can do a pretty good impression of the kid's "redrum, redrum": drives the girlfriend nuts!!!   >:D

haha the shining. gotta love Jack

here's another nod to Stephen King

"they float Georgie, they float. we all float down here..."

"Git off mah case you big ole honky clown. No shit an no shine muhfuh! i got d'walk i got d'talk, i got da big ole boppin cock! i'm a man wit a plan, and if you doan git, you goan shit. you hear me you white face bunghole!!"

Back