• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Michael Jackson Jackson visits army base in Japan

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Jackson visits army base in Japan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6437961.stm

Michael Jackson dropped by a US airbase during his tour of Tokyo, meeting thousands of troops and their families.

The singer has been in the country greeting fans at parties organised in his honour.

Jackson called the assembled troops at Camp Zama "some of the most special people in the world".

"It is because of you in here today, and others who so valiantly have given their lives to protect us, that we enjoy our freedom," he told the crowd.

About 3,000 troops and family members welcomed Jackson

Jackson attended a ceremony to watch one army member being promoted, placing a pin on his uniform.

In turn he was presented with a framed certificate thanking him for his visit from Col Robert M Waltemeyer, garrison commander of Camp Zama.

.... Yawn........ whooptie doo - soo many excentricities, so few hours in a day.....

I personally wouldn't want that freak touching my uniform.

Paedophile (alleged  ::) ) on parade.

Attennn-Shun!

Rumour control says he'll tour Australia too, so it looks like the circus is coming to town (literally), so lock up your young boys.

Shakes head in disgust,

Wes

I bet the guy that got promoted is going around saying "I got touched by Micheal jackson".

No doubt in my mind.

Wow. Japan.  The safest US occupied territory you can get (safer than the United States itself even).  It'd be more newsworthy if he visited troops in Iraq....by way of parachute drop....while engulfed in flames...while being shot at by AAA.  Frankly those are the only conditions anything involving Michael Jackson should be considered newsworthy.

Back