• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit List Timing

bscriber

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I googled army.ca merit listing timings and came up with a lot of information about the timings between being put on the merit list and getting a call for the job offer.  However, my question is basically one step before this stage.

I called into Kingston yesterday and was told that my file is ready to be merit listed.  How long does it take to get put on the merit list after your file is cleared?  If there was a link to answer this question, I apologize for repeating it; I just couldn't find that specific information.

I'm waiting to be merit listed for AEC, MARS, and Intelligence Officer.

Thanks,
Brian

Good Day,

Once Headquarters is informed that your file is ready for the merit list, the length of time varies for actually being put on the merit list.  If you are trying to get into a trade that is full for the year you will remain in the pre-Merit List category until that trade opens up again.  As long as you are applying for occupations that are still open it normally does not take long for your file to be placed on the merit list though.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Thank-you for the response Sgt. Lean.  Do you know if the following trades are still open for the year?

1) AEC
2) MARS
3) Intelligence Officer

Thanks very much,

Brian

Good Day,

As of right now (28 Sep 2016, 14h15 EST) the system shows that Into O is full for the year but there are still openings for AEC & MARS.  This is for the DEO Entry plan only.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Thanks Sgt. Lean.  I am a DEO applicant, so that (hopefully) bodes well.

Back