• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical STILL ongoing

Devon_W

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, Originally I had my medical completed back in January, in time for the ROTP deadline. Now three months down the road theyve had me take an extra eye exam, and TWO blood tests. My hemoglobin count is still only 6-9 points above the norm yet I am in perfect health. Everytime I send a bloodtest in it takes them 1 month+ to process it and send me news. I currently have had no word from RMC and ROTP. I am beginning to really worry. I have heard two selection boards have already met and my medical STILL isnt done. I'm just wondering, would RMC be looking at my  application and maybe selecting me even if I hadnt completed my medical yet? Or are they just throwing it out every selection board until its good?

What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

Normally, a file is not sent to a selection board or even put on the merit list unless all the processing has been completed but that may have changed since the last time I worked in recruiting.  What can you do?  Call your CFRC/D and ask them.

Back