• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mass Stabbings in Saskatchewan- Sept 4/2022

Well that's interesting. A photo in the link shows him (or somebody) under control against a vehicle. If he subsequently died in custody, that will get messy.
He'd be up against the vehicle as long as he could stand.....didn't mean he wasn't already wounded.

Likely he would have had to spend most of the rest of his life in solitary anyways to protect from vengeance by other native prisoners. We will likely never know what led to this, but a lot of victimised families will rest a bit better tonite and won't have to testify against him.

And as I recall weren't they also looking for a second person even after they found his brother's body ?

Own goals... always very satisfying:

Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

apparently he’s dead now

News said self inflicted. He did one thing right. Saved us a lot of time, trouble and money. I really don't care why it happened. No excuse is good enough. The best is to grieve the loss, support the victims and then never, ever mention that animal again.

Well that's interesting. A photo in the link shows him (or somebody) under control against a vehicle. If he subsequently died in custody, that will get messy.
I am confident that everyone involved acted professionally. That being said, this is the type of thing that even the MSM seems willing to look the other way. I'm not sure that too many SJW's are going to be willing to go after the police about someone who killed ten FN members.

I am exceptionally proud that yet again, when the cards are down and the vultures are circling and already starting to ask why the RCMP has screwed it up once more the boys and girls of F Division got the job done at exceptional danger and cost them themselves.

Trying to figure out how to get that on a small commuter plane...and wondering what 9D would say if I brought it into the house...also, never trained to fight with a shield. I've studied iaido/kendo in the past as well as kali, neither of which incorporate shields - usually both hands were occupied either with one sword +/- short sword (iaido/kendo) or sticks/machetes (kali). The couple months I was fencing in Fredericton, again, single handed weapon sans shield. Would be good in a closed space like a hallway to push forward/down stairs though.

If you keep talking like that, the Libs will ban shields and any/all removal garbage can lids next…

News said self inflicted. He did one thing right. Saved us a lot of time, trouble and money. I really don't care why it happened. No excuse is good enough. The best is to grieve the loss, support the victims and then never, ever mention that animal again.

I can’t really say I disagree with this at all.

He'd be up against the vehicle as long as he could stand.....didn't mean he wasn't already wounded.

Not to compare directly, but the POS in NS in April 2020 was cuffed after he took 9 rounds and was down. It’s SOP, going off what a buddy of mine who is ERT says. Wounded animals fight hard.

This has to be devastating for the community; they are a small reserve of a little under 1900 people living there, and it's not like their lives were easy to start with. What a mess.

The local paper said he overdosed. On what I don’t know.

I am of two minds over this. One says good the POS is dead.

The other mind actually wanted to see him stand trial before a judge.

I'm cool with him being dead and we never speak his name or see his face ever again.

Here's to the healing of those affected.

Back