• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for video of Rick Mercer's Special with Troops in Bosnia 2000

shadow

Inactive
Reaction score
"We're here for a good time" video.
Is it available online to view?  I'm looking for something online, for Windows Media Player or Quicktime.
If anyone has a link it would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Shadow

There's a downloadable RealMedia version here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Hour_Has_22_Minutes:_Holiday_Special_2000

I will never EVER touch anything realmedia it's bugged to hades and back.

I'll see if I can find it in a different format

I was fortunate enough to be in attendance at the CBC the night "This Hour has 22 Minutes" filmed the special. Very funny stuff with the Quinlan Quints and all. When they played the taped visit to Bosnia... well lets there was not a dry eye in the audience when the chopper pulled back to see the troops spell out "Hi Mom." Made me a fan of Mercer.
I have also been trying to find it in wmv format.

I was over there on that tour, I have a copy on a Battle Group CD they put together  , PM me with you e-mail address and I will find the CD and e-mail the video to you.

Thanks for the help! 241, PM sent
I found a real media version also, but I hate to use rm also.

I was on Roto 6 and had just come home in September.  When they aired the special I was flooded with memories of my tour.
And maybe I shed a tear  ;)

Why don't you try emailing the show?  They may be able to send you a link, or perhaps even a CD.

I was over there on that tour, I have a copy on a Battle Group CD they put together , PM me with you e-mail address and I will find the CD and e-mail the video to you.
Good Morning! Is there any chance you still have a copy to share? I was on roto 7 (VK) when they were filming. Rick M has a new book out.

"We're here for a good time" video.
Is it available online to view? I'm looking for something online, for Windows Media Player or Quicktime.
If anyone has a link it would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Shadow
Hi, were you able to find anything? I too am looking for a copy of that.

Back