• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for insight!!

• Thread starter Thread starter FNG
  • Start date Start date

FNG

Inactive
Reaction score
  So i finished basic and was in my third week of sq when family issues started and i put in the vr, But just as things started to get better at home from that it just went alot worse and now i'm just really confused and depressed and want to pull my vr but now after 3 weeks of sitting on 8platoon i've about lost my mind and focos, haven't worked out in awhile, really strugulong right now, wast of time to bother padre about this crap so just looking for some advise from someone who has gone through this kind of thing before, anything thing motivating in the least might help, thx
fng

Talk to somebody. I havn't done the whole military thing yet, but I have done the whole confused and depressed thing and continue to do so now and then. Think carefully about what you're doing, because you're not thinking clearly, you're preoccupied so don't do anything rash either way. Don't be afraid to talk to someone professional if you're feeling real bad, they're there for a reason.

My advice, you'll feel better whether its soon or eventually, if the Army is what you want to do then do it, don't be discouraged and hold on in there. I don't know what the protocol and procedure is for someone in your position but check our your options, think about all the angles and  do what you have to do. I can guarantee if you are doing something, even figuring out what to do, it's better than doing nothing. When I'm depressed its the feeling of doing something that makes me feel alot better. Good luck.

FNG said:
, wast of time to bother padre about this crap

PM INBOUND

If its bothering you, its not CRAP!

The padre WANTS to hear from you.. trust me on this one.
More in pm.

Standing by Trinity's response to you. Good luck.

Back