• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal World Order

I'm not being facetious. The liberal democratic order, or rules based international order, is literally in every 100-level political science textbook. What is it that we suppose has been uncovered here?
Modern international relations since 1648 is a Liberal plot.

EDIT TO ADD: Just checked my old course outline from PSCI 1002. Yup, rules based international order, right there in the second week.

For one, how about the lies of why gas is almost $10.00/ gal ($2+ a litre). It's not Russia or Putin why it's artificially high. They are aware their plan will cause pain and suffering around the world, but that's OK, as long as their plan progresses and they can dominate us. They've admitted as much. WTF? We're ok with that? Like I say, if you don't believe or care, fine, don't participate. Myself? I don't like what I see, I don't trust our government to do right by Canadians. I don't like how every time we manage to put a loonie in the jar, trudeau grabs it and gives it away outside Canada. What was that figure the auditor claimed McKenna lost, $90 Billion? No paperwork, no audits, no tenders and no proof the projects even happened or who got the money. That sounds like money laundering, your government is not being responsible with your money, on purpose. Every dollar that goes out, does not come back to our economy. If Canada can afford to throw $90 billion to the wind, we're paying too much tax. The middle class is disappearing and it's not upward mobility that is at fault. The Canadian middle class is tumbling into the morass. We will have our leaders, then everyone else. Why are they so intent on destroying the petroleum industry? Why are they doing it? Farmers can't by fuel or fertilizer. No crops. Can't afford feed? No meat. More and more Canadians, daily, losing homes, businesses and retirement funds while our government supports the world with our cash, but none spent here. This is not incompetency. Everything happening is manufactured, on purpose. Why? And where is it taking us. They shouldn't be pissing on our backs and trying to convince us it's raining. I am afraid for my grandson's freedom and my country's future. If you can convince me otherwise, I'm all ears. If you say "Hey, nothing new here, no change, same as the last 50 years, you're paranoid and a conspiracy theorist", don't respond, I won't answer. I'm after answers, not derision.

They say Macron, an authoritarian liberal, like trudeau, is emerging as the champion of the LWO. He includes it in speeches and espouses it on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Since you've focused this thread on the RBIO, I'll keep my commentary on that. The RBIO is a well-established and long-serving concept, and it even has its own wikipedia page, so its not some consiracy that has just come to light - its the rules of the game that have been recognized by the West (and those who want to play with the west, like China) since the end of the Second World War.

As the wiki quite nicely summarizes, the RBIO is based upon three pillars: political liberalism (the RBIO doesn't really encourage oppressive dictatorships), economic liberalism (the RBIO generally encourages open markets and currency flows), and liberal internationalism (the RBIO considers war an aberration, and looks to mechanisms for mutual security cooperation).

Where has it got us? In the last 70 years since the RBIO took shape, human prosperity (defined by metrics of health, education, wealth, and political freedom) around the globe has risen to the highest levels...ever. What data exists to suggest a dramatic reversal of these trends?

Since you've focused this thread on the RBIO, I'll keep my commentary on that. The RBIO is a well-established and long-serving concept, and it even has its own wikipedia page, so its not some consiracy that has just come to light - its the rules of the game that have been recognized by the West (and those who want to play with the west, like China) since the end of the Second World War.

As the wiki quite nicely summarizes, the RBIO is based upon three pillars: political liberalism (the RBIO doesn't really encourage oppressive dictatorships), economic liberalism (the RBIO generally encourages open markets and currency flows), and liberal internationalism (the RBIO considers war an aberration, and looks to mechanisms for mutual security cooperation).

Where has it got us? In the last 70 years since the RBIO took shape, human prosperity (defined by metrics of health, education, wealth, and political freedom) around the globe has risen to the highest levels...ever. What data exists to suggest a dramatic reversal of these trends?

And the power balance is shifting away from Liberalism....

When Will China Become the Largest Economic Power?​

China is expected to surpass the U.S. by the year 2030. A faster than expected recovery in the U.S. in 2021, and China’s struggles under the “Zero-COVID” policies have delayed the country taking the top spot by about two years.

China has maintained its positive GDP growth due to the stability provided by domestic demand. This has proven crucial in sustaining the country’s economic growth. China’s fiscal and economic policy had focused on this prior to the pandemic over fears of growing Western trade restrictions.

The problem is that some people don’t understand the definition of « liberalism » in the classical sense.

I think that when that White House official mentioned it on CNN the far right decided to use that as a Aha! moment without actually understanding what it actually means.

As I also mentioned. It isn’t a new concept.

Cheers. I understand the concept has been around for awhile. I didn’t study political science. I suppose, if I had more than a grade ten education, I might have a more nuanced idea of politics. Unfortunately, I'm a broad stroke fan of politics. However, I don't like the overt way they've started to use it to control populations, especially when it harms them as it is now. I expect politicians to stretch the truth sometimes, but currently we have nothing but absolute liars, incapable of the truth and protected by an active, biased press. Willing to drive a country into the dirt for their own selfish ends. They are not working for the countries they lead, but against them, on behalf of this initiative that is no longer a benign concept. Trudeau hasn't really done anything, since 2015, to benefit our country. Nothing. We are still under covid mandates, can't travel by air unless you acquiesce to our dictators rules, that he keeps changing on a whim. This has zero to do with health and everything with trudeau excersizeing control and compliance. The demonizing of the right as fringe terrorists, racists and mysoginists bent on overthrowing Canada is rocket fuel on a fire. Yet it seems to be a common refrain from the likes of biden and trudeau. This LWO may have been around forever, with noble goals, but this is a form of it that only benefits a small, entitled, rich group, at the expense of the rest of humanity.
This gas shortage was engineered by them, on purpose to put pressure on the population, to move to their unsustainable green energy farce which will never provide enough power to run the countries, their factories, their vehicles or homes. I don't know about the history of the movement or their original goals, but I don't think the way they are acting is what was planned.

It’s not RBIO.
It’s irresponsible economic (and other) policies by several National (western democratic) governments and a sense of arrogance from the same that they are right, and anyone who doesn’t agree is a ‘monster’.

Fuel is a red herring, at least down here - sure people bitch and moan, and our President is oit there blaming Putin and Oil companies for it, but it’s just inflationary pressure (and some good old fashion supply/demand issues with some corporate greed to get while the getting is good). But housing, food, clothes and everything else is skyrocketing faster than fuel prices. This has occurred before of course and eventually most populations get sick and tired and will replace their governments.

But again the boiling frog doesn’t jump out of the pot if the water temp is raised slowly…

Thank Kev. I used gas because it is the one in the news, the one people see and associate with and relate to. While supply chain problems are part of it, I think the intentional policies of biden and trudeau to just stop pumping, is a massive part of it. The idea we will be a full green plan producer of enough renewable energy in the near future is a farce. The complete grids need to be revamped and updated. Massive solar and wind farms unable to produce enough energy. The cost of moving to 100% renewable, while noble, is so much bullshit. Newsom is already asking people to unplug their cars because of the brown outs it's causing. However, they think they can force it on us by putting our gas out of reach. While all the above affect the price, it was biden and trudeau that pretty well stalled oil production with their utopian ideas.

So, this question occurs. When fuel is too expensive to drive or heat your home and electrification of North America lacking and lagging where, your hydro can't be depended on, what do we do? Do we just carry on? Or do we start to pump? What would possess a government to purposely create a situation that would take so much of our income resulting in people losing homes and employment. They knew what the results would be, but made a conscious decision to literally, screw their populations out of individual rights, money and employment until we're all dependant on the government. That's my take on it anyway..

No doubt "green economy" is being pushed too fast in some places. Because so many people and governments are on board, it can look like a conspiracy. It is, in the sense that people are planning and working together to achieve those ends. It is not, in the sense that it is mostly self-organizing behaviour by people who latch onto opportunities to indulge in plain ordinary politicking and crony capitalism. Also no question that many of those people haven't done the arithmetic and are making plans based on qualitative (aspirational) dreaming rather than quantitative analysis, mixed in with (what I find to be) an alarming lack of basic knowledge of how prices work and how governments raise money to pay for stuff.

There is also a strain of thought resistant to the LWO because LWO proponents have a tendency to seek concentration of authority at the federal level and then to delegate some of that to international, and thus not particularly accountable, institutions. I suppose that is most strongly felt in the US, which is designed at its core to make it hard for its leaders to do that.

They could have easily taken the time to install the green infrastructure and blend it online while phasing out petroleum. But they didn't. They made a conscious decision to kill petroleum before they were ready. They never told us the whole plan, because they knew they couldn't sell it as a package. They knew the turmoil, destruction, and the cost that would come with it. They knew it meant homelessness, bankruptcies, suicides, drugs and alcohol problems for their citizens and just went out and did it anyway. They knew full well what they were doing. Then turn around and provide our money to bail out other nations that say they are too poor to afford it. Don't take care of your own, if you can make them pay for someone else. I see a real big, friggin' problem with that.

And let's take Canada as an example. we can't build a pipeline to the coast. Tankers aren't allowed off the west coast. The trudeau government refuses to let us build pipelines, pump to capacity or export our product. Meanwhile, Red China has six wholly owned, oil operations out west. They pump Canadian oil every day. They send their oil to the west coast, put it on tankers, then sell it around the world. It's called PetroChina (how quaint). Now if trudeau lets the ChiComs eat our lunch while refusing to feed us with our own food, what does that say? That tells me we have a government totally detached from the public and only uses them as cattle to supply money to trudeau or WEF or LWO/NWO or WHO and soros' initiatves while leaving the donors knee deep in bullshit. Biden is no better.

What part of marketing, supply and demand, it's always been done this way, just simple economics over 50 years that everyone has written about, does this come under?

So those 6 "operations" just started in the last 6 years??

I have no idea Bruce. It is immaterial to the discussion anyway.

We are not allowed to pump, process, transport or sell our oil on the world market.

But Red China can pump our oil, process,our oil, transport our oil and sell our oil on the world market.

That is all on the current government, no matter who issued the leases.

Who opened it, who gave permission, who cares? That is not the dichotomy we're engaged in. Tell me, who decided that they should take my money and make any excess get worthless? Who decided for me that a one world government, is what I need or want. Who decided our countries no longer unique and should be melded into a single population without borders? WHO, will decide our pandemic response and rules of quarantine, types of vaccines,,etc. (that was both a question and an answer). Nobody asked me, if we could toss our country on the trash heap. And I'm getting real tired of being told to do something, that lowers my say, lifestyle, health and just plain old choice. We are paying to build our own gallows. Maybe you guys are happy with that scenario, but I'm not.

In the here and now, we have a government that is using our money, to strangle our own economy and wreck the lives of Canadians to achieve their own personal, selfish ends. Same in the States, France and others, to different extents. What kind of government says you have to pay, to suffer, while we virtue signal our intentions and become the world welfare office using your money. We are getting far too little return on our largesse. It is hurting us. And our government not only doesn't care, but goes out of its way to double down on our misery, if we complain. We went from a small minority of protestors, in the government press, to an extremist fringe minority of racists, misogynist and right wing white supremists bent on overthrowing our duly elected government. That would encompass approx. 65-75٪ of Canadians who did not votefor him.

What is their goal?

Who opened it, who gave permission, who cares? That is not the dichotomy we're engaged in. Tell me, who decided that they should take my money and make any excess get worthless? Who decided for me that a one world government, is what I need or want. Who decided our countries no longer unique and should be melded into a single population without borders? WHO, will decide our pandemic response and rules of quarantine, types of vaccines,,etc. (that was both a question and an answer). Nobody asked me, if we could toss our country on the trash heap. And I'm getting real tired of being told to do something, that lowers my say, lifestyle, health and just plain old choice. We are paying to build our own gallows. Maybe you guys are happy with that scenario, but I'm not.

In the here and now, we have a government that is using our money, to strangle our own economy and wreck the lives of Canadians to achieve their own personal, selfish ends. Same in the States, France and others, to different extents. What kind of government says you have to pay, to suffer, while we virtue signal our intentions and become the world welfare office using your money. We are getting far too little return on our largesse. It is hurting us. And our government not only doesn't care, but goes out of its way to double down on our misery, if we complain. We went from a small minority of protestors, in the government press, to an extremist fringe minority of racists, misogynist and right wing white supremists bent on overthrowing our duly elected government. That would encompass approx. 65-75٪ of Canadians who did not votefor him.

What is their goal?
good rant, and very true

WHO, will decide our pandemic response and rules of quarantine, types of vaccines,,etc. (that was both a question and an answer).
Clever!

That would encompass approx. 65-75٪ of Canadians who did not votefor him.

What is their goal?
Are you counting those who didn't vote at all? Just because they didn't vote doesn't mean they don't support these measures.

Clever!

Are you counting those who didn't vote at all? Just because they didn't vote doesn't mean they don't support these measures.
Ontario just re-elected a pro mandate government to a majority. And it looks like Legault is riding high in his numbers as well.

Back