• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2019 - ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always Google the details, from other outlets, for yourself.
I never heard of them either. I read it. Then read the NP article. Then went to the actual source.

The link is to the summary of the AG report. You can read the whole thing.

Westphalia news like any other news outlet seems to use the “catchy headline to get attention but not really what the the story is about” tactic.

And interracial marriage was illegal in places, Jim crow laws were in place, gay individuals could not marry, turns out with increased knowledge and society moving forward things that were okay back then are not today.
you totally avoided the question. Try again.

Tories demand Trudeau testify on WE deal after Liberals reject hearing from PM staf​

Link
Trudeau's promised transparency.

Federal carbon-offset proposal will likely give illusion of progress, even as it increases emissions​

Link

Not really ironic. The more influence they think they have, the more likely they are to come down hard at signs of backsliding.

Ironic considering how much Trudeau and the Liberals kowtow to Beijing compared to our allies...
I'm not defending Justin but this statement is only from a Chinese consul in Brazil.

Do we really need to be worried about what some random Chinese consul in Brazil says about Justin? Will it even really influence anything?

Just seems like a non-story to me no matter what side of the political spectrum you fall under.

Maybe this will keep escalating but for now it should be kept in perspective.

Do you think that Chinese consul in Brazil acted on his own, or did he do it on orders from Beijing? The PRC regime rarely does things at random, let alone allow its officials to speak without permission. China was sending Trudeau a message via said random consul. Bet on it.
Perhaps. It just seems a bit overblown to me. If a nation of 1 billion+ wants to break up with Justin, I'm sure they can do it to his face instead of through a friend. That being said it seems pretty consistent with China's recent relationship with Canada so I suppose we'll see what the fallout is from this, if any.

Perhaps. It just seems a bit overblown to me. If a nation of 1 billion+ wants to break up with Justin, I'm sure they can do it to his face instead of through a friend. That being said it seems pretty consistent with China's recent relationship with Canada so I suppose we'll see what the fallout is from this, if any.

The honourable Justin Trudeau isn't afraid to poke the dragon.

See?

FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST04.jpg

Do you think that Chinese consul in Brazil acted on his own, or did he do it on orders from Beijing? The PRC regime rarely does things at random, let alone allow its officials to speak without permission. China was sending Trudeau a message via said random consul. Bet on it.

100% this. The Chinese consul in Brazil posted in English on a social media platform that’s banned in his own country. The intended audience was neither Chinese, nor Brazilian. Chinese foreign affairs are highly choreographed. This was deliberate. They knew it would get lots of media play here, without exposing their consul to the loss of face of getting PNGed.

Calgary's mayor has announced he will not run for re-election as mayor...

Hmm... wonder what other options he may have in the future.

Calgary's mayor has announced he will not run for re-election as mayor...

Hmm... wonder what other options he may have in the future.
Being Trudeau's handpicked hope of defeating Michele Rempel-Garner?

So I guess next election I need to decide between liberal carbon tax that pays me back 90 percent of what I spend, or conservative carbon tax where I get a green account and can only buy green stuff.

So I guess next election I need to decide between liberal carbon tax that pays me back 90 percent of what I spend, or conservative carbon tax where I get a green account and can only buy green stuff.
Yes. Please don't let something like ethics and integrity sway your vote.

Are you serious??
Isn't "green stuff" the whole idea??? You are quite entertaining...

EDIT: and I will admit to not even knowing what Mr. O'Tooles plan is.......only know how stupid what you just posted sounded like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back