• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

L/F '82 webbing pouches

CURT

Inactive
Reaction score
Particularly the 'kfs' pouch and c7 bayonet scabbard.
other pouches to in good condition.

CURT said:
Particularly the 'kfs' pouch and c7 bayonet scabbard.
other pouches to in good condition.

Are you wanting to buy, sell or trade.

What is L/F?

Do you mean 1982 Ptrn?

As for the C7 bayonet scabbard, I take you mean the old style web frog to hold the scabbard on the web belt??

We're not mind readers here.

Yeah sorry bout that guys. I meant 'want to buy'  and I meant the bayonet frog and what ever else is used to attatch it to the web belt on the 1982 pattern web gear. This is my first post in this section so bear with me.

Curtis

CURT said:
Yeah sorry bout that guys. I meant 'want to buy'  and I meant the bayonet frog and what ever else is used to attatch it to the web belt on the 1982 pattern web gear. This is my first post in this section so bear with me.

Curtis

Still CF issue Curt - proceed to your (i'm guessing you are a cadet) CSM and request the kit properly if it is actually issued.  Other than that, there are rules and regulations about "acquiring" CF kit illegally - they can be found on this site...

Binrat, give the guy a break!

The stuff (1982 Ptrn webbing) he is looking for has been in surplus shops since the 1980's, yes and legally too.

If the guy wants this stuff, so what!

defiantly surplus man, it's going into 'what we used to use' collection. why buy new gear if it's just going to be issued to me

I have an extra KFS pouch, with, Oh my God, the actual KFS in it.  ;D If you want it, drop me a line.

Mo.

I've used quite often, either in Afghanistan or in exercice. It's just that when you eat your MRE, it comes with a spoon, but did you try to cut a BBQ steak with a plastic spoon.

Also, I  don't need my extra kit cause in the field I eat with a Silverspoon that the Officers mess "Gave me".. lol

Found the stuff I was looking for, thanks to everyone else to who was willing to sell theres. is there a difference between the american kfs and our version mo?

Curtis

The CF KFS is different (mine is DND marked 1952), and as for the carrying pouch, its the only thing from the 1982 patrn webbing I use, yes mounted on my AUSCAM SADF style M83 webbing.

Ya, I still have an original US made Camillus 'C5' knife in there too

The US KFS is entirely different.

Cheers,

Wes

Thanks wes. The American one's decent so i'll keep using it and my old aluminum mess kit :P

Back