• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kingston BMQ, Summer 2005

S

Stomper

Hi folks,

I just recently read that the BMQ that I'm trying to get onto for this summer is supposed to be run in Kingston. I was wondering if anyone knows where in Kingston this course is usually run (BMQ, P.Res, NCM) and how good the facilities are?

I'm hoping the facilities will be better than the armories that were used for my previous QL2 (I was in previously, left because of school). I remember the building was quite old (use to be a stables) and had a basement littered with old horse bones... bah, I'm starting to rant.

Anyways, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Stomper   :salute:

Stomper, I'd imagine it will be run up on CFB Kingston and from what I've seen, most of the buildings are pretty good up there. I doubt you'll be in an old barn again. Mind you, I'd rather stay at CFB Kingston than go back to St-Jean, but thats not gonna happen. lol. I haven't seen all of CFB Kingston but it looks to be a pretty decent base so you will probably have a decent place to do your BMQ.

Back