• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kendo Clubs within or around the CF

FastAir-Bound

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So... my background is, I'm a relatively new Kendoka currently in Vancouver in the ROTP program. This being said I'm graduating next spring and expecting to be posted out around the same time. As I'm just getting settled into my bogu, I don't want to have to give up the sport.

To that end, I was wondering how many fellow Kendoka there are out there in the CF, and namely... are there any active CF clubs or Civvie clubs that CF members frequent around Portage, MB... Moose Jaw, SK... Cold Lake, AB... and Bagotville, QC? As you can probably imply from those locations I'm a pilot awaiting training so those locations are where I am expecting (slash hoping!) to be around. Kendo World forums has a few list of clubs around Edmonton, Montreal, Regina, Winnipeg etc... but its looking pretty thin around the Bagotville and Cold Lake areas...so I was wondering/hoping there may be so small clubs that Kendo-World isn't aware of...

So yeah, any help is appreciated, plus just getting in touch with other CF-employed Kendoka is cool too!

Cheers,

Old thread, I'm bringing it back to life.
Anyone at all playing kendo at CFB Moose Jaw?

I go to Moose Jaw regularly for work (civilian work), and would bring my stuff if you wanted to play.
Respond to k_zelinsky@shaw.ca

Thanks

Back