• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 18 Selection Board

Dakota

Inactive
Reaction score
For those of you who were selected on recent boards, what was the approximate time frame when you received the call? I am sure those of us who are Merit listed and waiting would be curious.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Dakota,
Well I was merit listed since last May/June and just called my CFRC last week  and they informed me nothing new yet about my application and for the time being I'm still waiting for the  call. I applied for DEO SIGS. If somebody else got the call, please let me know.
Thanks....

Hey Verygood: I contacted Kincanucks, as I knew he would have some answers and I quote, ... " Anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month. Could be sooner or later than that too," that the results will come in and you could get a call. Again, we just have to wait and be patient.

I anyone is selected on this board. I would be great if you could post your info: call date, sworn in date, BMQ date. It would give others who were selected an idea when you are going.

Good luck to everyone.
Cheers.

My recruiting center is expecting to hear something by the end of the month, but I haven't gotten the call yet..

Dakota said:
Hey Verygood: I contacted Kincanucks, as I knew he would have some answers and I quote, ... " Anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month. Could be sooner or later than that too," that the results will come in and you could get a call. Again, we just have to wait and be patient.

I anyone is selected on this board. I would be great if you could post your info: call date, sworn in date, BMQ date. It would give others who were selected an idea when you are going.

Good luck to everyone.
Cheers.

Kincanucks informed me about being accepted for the (SIGS DEO),and here I have to mention he's  a definite asset for this board. However, I understood that offers take from 2 to 3 weeks to be released for selected candidates. Well, if it takes more  time then I have to keep waiting patiently until I got the official offer.

You were selected on Monday's board for SIGS DEO? Kincanucks told you?

Seaman_Navy said:

He is talking about officer selection!

Attention to all who have PM me: I don't have the results yet and once I get them I will contact you as I have your information so stop asking Seaman_Navy and Yannick. ;D

I was merit-listed July 5 and am hoping I made the July 18 selection board. Could anyone applying to 031 INF who recieves a call within the next 2 weeks please let us know what dates they give you for your BMQ. I'm hoping September sometime but I've heard that this month is almost full so I'm guessing October. I'm curious to know what dates for BMQ that applicants for 031 INF are being given. Any info would be greatly appreciated.  :salute:

:cdn:

Seaman_Navy said:

I do not know when the board convened however Kincanucks informed me about my result on that date.

Attention to all waiting for the 18 Jul results.  I will be away from the office for a couple of weeks so I will not be able answer any selection questions but will get to them as soon as possible after I return.  Cheers.

Just wondering, has anyone here heard ANY results at all from the july 18th selection board, NCM trades?

Hey Fry, nothing yet. As Kincanucks said hold tight and he will let us know when he has the received the results. I know the wait is painful. I am sure there many us in the same situation.

Hang in there.

the wait is so painful.... indeed. only people waiting or who have waited know the pain!

there are people who have been waiting.....and then there are people who have been waiting.  I was selected at the end of February, and still have not gotten and offer.  Last I heard was in June, "it could be a month or two yet...." ;D ;D ;D

ab136 said:
there are people who have been waiting.....and then there are people who have been waiting.   I was selected at the end of February, and still have not gotten and offer.   Last I heard was in June, "it could be a month or two yet...." ;D ;D ;D

What trade are you signed up for? I've heard that 031 INF have many positions available so I'm confused as to why it's taken this long and still no phone call. I've heard through the grapevine from people in the army that they are very short recruits for the Infantry trade. If this is true than hopefully we will hear something this week or next. If anyone gets the call please let us know. Cheers :salute:

:cdn:

I think and I guess I should have posted that I was going in as semi-skill.  For some reason it takes longer.  You have to have your skilled evaluated by the "managing authority".  They qualify you as semi-skilled or not.  Luckily I was qualified as such.  But the waiting still sucks. I have applied for Ed-tech, electrician.  From what I have been told, it is not a very common trade.  The RC I did my paper work through have not put one through for years.

As I said in another post. Kincanucks is true to his word. He knows that us eager recruits are going out of our minds waiting and he takes the time to give a simple update.

You rock Kincanucks.

Back