• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Journal of Special Operations Medicine (US)

jhohertz

Inactive
Reaction score
I stumbled across this one while surfing for something totally unrelated. I thought maybe other people might find it interesting. There's an archive of back-issues.

http://jsoupublic.socom.mil/publications/index.php

There is actually a 'Special Operations University' out there somewhere with all their information online? I wonder if they offer a Masters Degree in Irony...  ::)

daftandbarmy said:
There is actually a 'Special Operations University' out there somewhere with all their information online? I wonder if they offer a Masters Degree in Irony...  ::)

The US military's Joint Special Operations University is at Hurlburt Field, FL (away from the airfield, where the co-located USAF Special Operations School teaches zoomies to 'survive' in lowly ~shudder~ THREE-star hotels  :'(  ....the horror......the horror  ).
JSOU's public website often has links to academic-type materials, such as this SOF Medicine Journal.

To get a "Special Operations" degree though (or at least an " 'Asymmetrical Warfare' degree with concentration in ninja-arts"), you'd have to go to American Military University ;D

You can get a Bachelor's of Intelligence Studies - I wonder if there is one for the opposite?

MM

Back