• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Issues with going to camp due to medical

KueflerVictor

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to hear from people about any problems that youve had getting into camp due to Medical. 

Personaly i think that they should give a person a check up before refusing them into camp or putting them into a different course

Myself i want to go to CLI D&C but since i "have Asthma" i cant go more than 20min away from a hospital.  i havent had any problems since i was 10 (now 15) :rage:

2332Piper said:
Must be hard being 'airborne leading the way' when you have asthma eh?

Now thats funny....guess we dont have the cadet commandos we used to  ;D

2332Piper said:
Must be hard being 'airborne leading the way' when you have asthma eh?

Snicker.

Anyway,  I recall being employed as a Med A at a cadet camp and being amazed at some of the ailments these kids arrived to camp with.  Hemophiliacs, Asthmatics, Depression(in a 12 year old), numerous anxiety attacks, cysts of various shapes and sizes and one poor lad with chronic syncope or fainting.  I found it interesting that the majority of their doctor's notes stated "fit, healthy teenager".

PPCLI MCpl said:
Snicker.

Anyway,   I recall being employed as a Med A at a cadet camp and being amazed at some of the ailments these kids arrived to camp with.   Hemophiliacs, Asthmatics, Depression(in a 12 year old), numerous anxiety attacks, cysts of various shapes and sizes and one poor lad with chronic syncope or fainting.   I found it interesting that the majority of their doctor's notes stated "fit, healthy teenager".

i see your point

_Kuefler_ said:
I would like to hear from people about any problems that youve had getting into camp due to Medical. 

Personaly i think that they should give a person a check up before refusing them into camp or putting them into a different course

Myself i want to go to CLI D&C but since i "have Asthma" i cant go more than 20min away from a hospital.  i havent had any problems since i was 10 (now 15) :rage:
Read my post in the other thread your griping in ...

Back