• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interviewed today! Huzzah!

Tyrnagog

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I just got home (a couple of hours ago, really) from a 6 hour stint at the recruiters.. Wrote my CFAT, got my occupational interview, medical (by a med asst. and a doctor)..

Now I am just a few more forms, board approval, and a physical fitness test away from Basic!

SWEEET!

I never quite realized there would be so many forms to fill out... and things being sent hither and yon for all reasons, medical, and otherwise. Ah well, I suppose its good to make sure they are not investing in poor candidates.

Anyway, I am quite excited... Anybody have any thoughts in this limbo part of things?

Waiting‘s the fun part. What trade? reg/res? Off/NCM?

Fun.. yeah.. fun... that‘s right...

:)

Going in as a Reg. Officer... CELE (Land) occ.

Got my civilian degree at the U of R(egina) in Electronics Engineering...

Hi,

You‘re a luck guy! It took me 4 weeks to get my CFAT, Medical, and Interview all done....

Good luck....

I am waiting for the call.... It‘s sooo long.

But as they say in the army - HURRY UP AND WAIT :)

Gabriel

Yeah, I guess I am lucky.. but I guess they are hurting for CELE officers, and I had a few factors on my side...

* They were doing a battery of tests this week (I got my app in last week)
* The board for this occ sits at the end of the month
* I have horseshoes up my a-- :cool:

OCdt. Granatstein.. what are you (going) in for?

Trynagog:

I am going in for Reserve Logisitcs officer with a unit in Montreal. I am in law school eith the intention (if all works out) of joining the JAG when I graduate.

Back