• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Initial Call Waiting Time

For sure!, I am probably going to pursue Military Police because that seems to be much so in my field and very interesting. The officer positions seem like great experience but overall not as enjoyable as some of the NCM positions.
MP defiantly seems like a good fit considering your degree! Agreed, being an officer would have a lot of pros but there is something so appealing about being a NCM.

I've got to say, I'm invested in your story now and am genuinely excited for you!

MP defiantly seems like a good fit considering your degree! Agreed, being an officer would have a lot of pros but there is something so appealing about being a NCM.

I've got to say, I'm invested in your story now and am genuinely excited for you!
Thank you for your support! Now, I guess I wait until January, which is when my file will reopen and the process will continue. How is your process going?

Thank you for your support! Now, I guess I wait until January, which is when my file will reopen and the process will continue. How is your process going?
My pleasure! January will be here in a blink of an eye!
I'm still waiting for my offer, but the website says I've been selected. I've been checking my email to the point where its probably unhealthy lol but I'm just excited to know the dates.

Back