• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HRM, NS - Meet and Greet - 26 May @ 1900 Pilot Pub

Okay..what do we want done?

• Harbour Hopper

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BBQ at Home

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bubbles Mansion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflections Cabaret (MRM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxwell's Plum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Split Crow

• Your Father's Moustache

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lower Deck

• Pilot's Pub

• GTO

• Total voters

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Meet and Greeting Halifax NS?? Who's game? Just an idea for now. Any water holes to visit? When and where? I know there are some Naval folks floating around here, Air Force too.. and a hand ful of us Army troops.

Mike Bobbit....I know your up in the valley, but I am sure you can have a place to crash here for the night.

Cheers,
TN2IC

Would if I could.However Im deep into course mode..... only 9 more weeks........

Well there is no set date yet my friend. Anyone else intrested?

Depending on time and place I may be interested. Considering my age I wouldnt be drinking....... unless we went somewhere not quite so strict  ;D. Ill check back to see how far the idea goes.

Steve

I'm 90 mins away, but I could be interested, depending on when and where it would be.

Hey, it don't always have to be a bar. A BBQ may be? Now where to find a BBQ... hehehe... just playing with some ideas. Fire some out troops... It's for us.

I may even be willing to travel down from Moncton. I have family in the 'fax so I'd certainly have a place to dump the genetic experiments and crash afterwards.

As it stands right now, I'd go to either Gagetown or Hfx for an M&G.

Do we got any Navy folks around here? Come on... time for beer. Stand easy.. but all day. May be we"ll make some soup too..hehehe..

TN2IC said:
Do we got any Navy folks around here? Come on... time for beer. Stand easy.. but all day. May be we"ll make some soup too..hehehe..

...and how long have you been in Halifax??  Gees, you're becoming one of them .
Can't be there, count me out, something to do with distance.  ;D

Any idea when this may be? I think a BBQ would be sweet! I love BBQ's! Hambugers, sausage, maybe even steak then some beer. Where can ya go wrong? .............locating the BBQ may be the problem as it was pointed out earlier lol. It can be a bar too I was just saying I like BBQ's lol. Ill have to see if I can get my cousins ID hahahahahaahahaha  ;D {kidding}. By the way if I planned on going in I could pick some people up along the way if they needed a drive, Im coming from the south shore.

Steve

steveyb4342 said:
... I could pick some people up along the way if they needed a drive, Im coming from the south shore.

You'd need to be a bit more on the west shore to pick me up along the way!  Would love to be at something like that, but I've got no plans in the near future of being that way.  I sure do miss the old days of drinking out east though!

airmich said:
You'd need to be a bit more on the west shore to pick me up along the way!  Would love to be at something like that, but I've got no plans in the near future of being that way.  I sure do miss the old days of drinking out east though!

...pfft, this coming from a former Navy person....LOL  Only good drinking IS on the East coast. The Split, Rosies, The Ligour Dome, The Palace...my place... all good... :cheers:

airmich, All acorrding to when it is but Im going to be traveling back and fourth to Aldershot for work soon. If it happens to work out around that I could give you a ride then if ya want?

Steve

hehehe BYTD, there once was a time when I knew where all the drink specials were for every night of the week...including the wing nights. I'd make my rounds from Margarita Monday at Rosies to wings at the Moustache on Tuesday...to JJ's (back when it was a good bar) for 5 cent wings and $1 draught on Weds....and on and on...

If I had to compete with the old me...I'd keep up, but just barely!!

CAW

wait did you mean west coast of canada?!?!?!! lol

Steve

Back