• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

how muck should a CF CG-634 Helmet cost

CADPAT_TW

Inactive
Reaction score
On Ebay a Canadian forces helmet went for $300 then another for $728 is the helmet actually worth all the money or are people dumb enough to buy a helmet for that much

That's because people who buy military gear on e-bay are STUPID! And they're probally extreme airsoft players who don't have a clue.

tell your RSM you lost yours, he'll let you know how much you'll need to pay the Goverment back.... but I venture to say not all of what you payback will be money...

some people got lots of Mad Money, some PSD contractor making $17,000 USD a month in Iraq-a-stan might not think too much of shelling out that much.

Since there are super lightweight non-kevlar versions specifically made for Airsoft I doubt an Airsoft guy would pay 800 for one.

get on Gallet's site ask them what they'd sell one to ya for, if they sell to the open public I bet it's gonna be spendy of a one off sale.

Comperable Kevlar helmets generaly retail for just under $200.  Depends on where you do your shopping ofcourse.  I'm not sure about the exact cost of the CF helmet, but it should be roughly the same.

I traded an M9 Aussie Buck bayonet for mine  ;D That Canuck helmet sits on a shelf in my garage, the cover a bit faded by the fluro lights.

Wes

CFL said:
Oh I could get you a new cover in Winter white or CADPAT relish if you wanted Wes.

As stupid as it sounds, I'd be keen for a used winter cover, and should you come accross a new CADPAT one, well why not. I am such a packrat which my live-in GF hates with a passion.

Just let me know what you are looking to trade for these items.

Cheers,

Wes

We can pick those up at QM for nothing.. you want a used winter?? Mine might qualify if you can't find one CFL...I'll have to look.

That's because people who buy military gear on e-bay are STUPID! And they're probally extreme airsoft players who don't have a clue.

Funny because its probably very true ;D

Back