• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How‘d you go about asking someone out?

Wow!
Some **** good advice considering we‘re a bunch of ground pounders...
Try this;
‘Hi my name is Carl, Carl Gustav..."
Oh never mind!!! ;)

fusilier955 makes a very good point. Most girls are very attracted to the uniform. Being a girl myself who just recently met a bunch of soldiers who were posted in my homwtown, you can take this as a fact... for most girls. The uniform makes you guys look so respectful and decent, but it can also be very intimidating when you‘re in groups. A girl may find it difficult to approach you when you‘re with 7 or 8 of your fellow soldiers, & you‘re all in uniform. Just be a gentleman, most girls can respect that.

I am a GIRL, maybe I can help. Girls like being treated SPECIAL like they are #1 on your list and your top priority. I know myself that when a guy gives me that one smile and wink I melt. You should be more flity. Try to let her know how you feel without having to say it. --Actions Speek Louder Then Words--Also try to find out what her favorite things are like her favorite flower or colour then out of the blue give her the flower. --The little things ALWAYS count-- I hope I have helped and good luck.

he meant rofl which is rolling on the floor laughing...

Thanks for the info

Ok, also being a girl, and on the East Coast, I can tell you that I, personally, LOVE a guy in a uniform. They look so dignified and I‘ve heard the 5 out of 6 guys in the army are hot! I can go along with that ^_- I am SO gonna marry an army guy! **** straight. Military rules! I love‘d Operation Splinter because of all the army guys walking around downtown. Yay army!

Canadian Army of course! ^_^ Our local Reserve Unit is proof! lol

You bet, we‘re all part-time models too and we wear thongs. Love doing them 13km ruck marches in thongs. Feel so darn sexy. :)

Back